Another Bravo spin-off?!

From: Bravo Spinoff

Email: [email protected]

Subject: Bravo spin-off! Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com: So word is that Shah’s isn’t the only spin-off in the works. There’s another one that is being talked about. You had a blind about a certain canceled bar star. It’s unclear if the network would take the flack and bring her back but this spin-off is definitely focused on where this crew is at NOW in their lives. So much has changed and they know the old format with this crew just won’t cut it. Don’t be shocked if you here the bar crew gets their own show!!!

1. Vpr-ing it

Stassi? Brit? Jax? Kristen??? I wonder if the spinoff will keep some of the OGs from VPR too like She Shu

• Babycauchi

It’s jax— if you look on the bravo website it has a new show called “vanderpump rules: Jax and Brittany take Kentucky”

• Tiffany

That isn’t new! That show happened years ago.

• Lawwwwd

Jax and Brittany Take Kentucky is from 2017 hun.

2. Next level

I pray to the basic b*tch lords that it is Stassi and her adorable family. Plus everyone else who’s had a baby from VPR

• Brittney

Literally I need Stassi back on my tv! I pray it’s her. Leave Kristen behind…

3. Lala

. I SWEAR last night on WWHL when they came back from commercial Andy introduced Lala and Lala from VANDERPUMP VALLEY Omg I think this is true

• Brittany

Omg I heard that! That would make my life. I miss seeing Stassi so much!

• Dani T

And his facial expression when he said Vanderpump Valley looked like he said something he shouldn’t have said!!!

4. Michelle

Bravo needs some fresh ideas. Won’t be watching these useless never-beens.

• WYKYK

I agree. Trotting out the same folks and expecting a different result. Hard pass for me.

• Nomorevpr

Agree…is there no one at Bravo creative enough to think of anything new? There has to be something more interesting. (I mean everything is more interesting.)

• Kel

“Stop trying to make fetch happen!”… But honestly it is high time to retire VPR and the cast. I really can’t fathom how people will enjoy watching some new VPR spin-off with that babies and family focus (booooooringggg). Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy seeing family life on my Bravo shows but not with this crew! We want some new , fresh ideas, Bravo. Time to move on and let things go!

• Stassi

Agree 1000%

• D

I agree. Hard pass from me. I’m over seeing a bloated Jax with his sad wife eating up my beloved Bravo screen time. We need fresh and new!

5. Basic B

Yesss please. Here for this.

6. Stassi is trash

Am I the only person that won’t watch Stassi on my screen?

• H

• Gocatsgo2

I hope they bring Stassi back. Please please please

• Stassistan

Yes lol she made a mistake and owned up to it.got fired from her show and many other partnerships! Do u want her to die?!? Let her live she is tv gold

• Bring Back Stassi

yes! I miss Stassi so much such good TV I want to watch them all be mothers

• Veronicar

Nope. I won’t either. I don’t understand what anyone finds appealing about her.

• Sally Draper’s Therapist

No. No you are not.

7. JM

This is tragic. Who actually cares about Stassi, etc? She got what she deserved.

VPR also needs to go. Its time has been and gone.

8. Anon

I would watch it. I miss the old cast, and I think a lot of viewers are in the age range and family stage they are in now .

• Idk what I’ve done to you…

YES, original viewers are in this same stage in life. Some married, some parents, some still single & and mingling. Give us the TV gold that we’ve always been obsessed with. Including the villains like jax and crazy Kristen! Give me all the OGs. Gen Z viewers who disagree can go watch Siesta Keys or Leva’s new show.

9. Jaxxed

Please no Jax and Brittany. Let them stick to Jenny Craig commercials.

10. Veronicar

I don’t ever want to see that psychopath Jax back on TV again.

11. Kristen’s Cigarette

I want MESSY. I want back alley at Sur mess. Let it go. Can we get some fresh disasters and move on?

12. Og fan

Yessss I want to see all the mommas, stassi Lala scheena Brittany. I want the ogs so bad. for everyone on here asking who would watch that, I know plenty of people who would including me.

13. Og fan