Country divorce…

Mar 15, 2022

Text from Image:

From: Alist Country divorce

Email: [email protected]

Subject: A List Country divorce

Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com: A list country divorce just under the radar. Major A list country artist getting a divorce. They are trying to keep it under wraps until summertime. People at the label already know. It’ll surface….

black background with the word allegedly written on it in cursive and the @bravoandcocktails_ tag below it

1. nm

Aldean..? Is he Alist?

• LeeLee

What about Blake Shelton?

• Nigel

Nah, not Blake. Gwen was declaring her love for him yesterday at the rodeo. Lambert or Underwood is my guess.

• Newbie

I vote Aldean. Pics of them at recent ACM’s look tense

• IBTP

Hope it’s Aldeans. They’re a train wreck. Some say no because they are building property in Florida but that could be a front for wherever she moves to. She’s obsessed with Florida.

• OhioIrish

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman?

• Laura

You have no idea what you are talking about 🤣🤣

2. nm

😂😂😂

• Shells

Lmfao 🤣😂

• Cait

Best comment I’ve read on here 😂

5. Fiona

Total guess. Miranda Lambert. She’s A list married to a non country singer.

• Katie

My guess too. Heard that one a few months back.

• Coco

My exact guess

• Nikki

I don’t think it is Jason Aldean or Miranda Lambert. They both regularly post pics with their spouses. Even up to today.

• Tumbleweedar

It’s Carrie Underwood 100%

• Nat

My guess is Underwood and hockey mike !

• DixCGrl

THIS! I think it’s been coming and I think she has stories to tell. “Trip and fall”, mysterious hospital visits. I’ve been waiting…

• Emily

I don’t think it’s Miranda, she just posted pic with the hubby from her European tour. They looked pretty happy. My guess is Aldean

• RieRie

Mine too, she’s unbearable.

6. Jmac

Luke Bryan?

• MM

Definitely not, he’s constantly with Caroline, including this week in FL.

7. Sharon Brinson

My first thought was Carrie Underwood. Her husband is not a country artist. No clue if they’re having issues, but just the first thing that popped in my head.

• Emily

I thought the same! He wasn’t with her at the ACM’s…not that he goes to every award show but thats just where my mind went when I read it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Steph

They were together at the Grammys

• Sass

carrie underwood?! she was solo at the ACM’s last week…

8. Ali

Faith hill and Tim McGraw?

• Kelley

I’ve always thought Tim McGraw would eventually leave Faith Hill for some reason he doesn’t seem happy with her, he’s grown and she hasn’t, in my opinion.

• Bb

My uncle is their old manager and my family has known them personally in the past. Definitely not them. The biggest issues they’ve had are in regards to addiction. Very much together and happy from what I know!

9. Leslie

I think it’s Miranda (sadly)

10. Hope

Definitely Miranda Lambert.

11. Emily

Here’s my question, would a label care that a artist is divorcing a non-famous person? I get a Tim/Faith situation for the label would be a huge hit, since they have capitalized on them being a A-List country couple. But, Aldean and his dumb ass wife, would the label really care? Or Miranda and her former cop husband? Idk just something that has stuck with me since I read this last night Lol (I’m fully aware, it’s ridiculous, considering the times) Lol

12. Just Wondering

Keith and Nicole????

• Deborah

I can only hope. She doesn’t deserve him

13. Is that you Ray?

Is Raymunod from The Bobby Bones Show the source for this? I just saw he announced this a couple of days ago.

• Sarah

His wife follows this account on IG so this is where he gets his random tea that they never reveal.

14. Nicole

Guessing it is Carrie Underwood and Mark Fisher. Seems to be less posting and spotting of them together at public events.

15. Carrie Notnice

My guess is Carrie Underwood. They’ll announce after her Vegas residency. Mike can’t stand her and has finally had enough. She’s a miserable person to be around. Maybe the K Cav rumors are true?

16. Peter Rabbit

LeAnn Rimes?? from the LA hairstylist?

• Just Thinking Out Loud

This was exactly my thought.

17. Audrey

Darius Rucker

• JMC

Darius announced his split a couple years ago and had a girlfriend (Kate Quigley) after his split from his wife.

18. GoneCountry

Definitely Carrie and Mike. That song is “ghost story” and tense photo… check out her post from the Grammys, yikes.

19. Nashville

Hoping it’s Gaby Barrett and her controlling, over bearing husband. He’s a piece of work y’all

• Jewelsy

He always seems creepy. Wish there was scoop on them

20. Lover

I’m thinking Miranda. Remember she cheated with someone’s husband before and stalked the wife during the affair. Then look at her and Blake..None of her relationships have been healthy.

21. Achey Breaky

Billy Ray and Trish (Tish?) honestly shocked it lasted this long

• Dee

He’s not considered A list is he???

22. Achy Breaky Heart

Its Billy Ray Cyrus. According to TMZ.

23. Mullet man

I didn’t realize Billy was still A list lol

24. Maxine

Kelsi Ballerina and her husband! B&C gets it every time!!!

25. Britt

I think it was generous to call her A List. There are much bigger country stars for sure.

• Dixcgirl

I agree. For sure NOT AList!