Country tea….

1. Nicole

I think he’s absolutely disgusting and I really don’t understand how anyone likes him. He’s not even attractive 🤣

• Nashvillian

Agree. I can’t see any redeeming quality about this man. Also from Nashville and I just can’t believe the support he gets. Really telling about the people who support him, too.

2. Tn

I’m from the outskirts of Knoxville, where he’s from. Two of my friends used to party with the same group as him, after high school and well before he was ever famous. He was a d-bag then too. Pretty sure one of my friends hooked up with him(the other friend told me they did, but I never asked for myself) and she said he took his d**k out at parties…idk I guess to like show it off or swing it around, idk why one does that??? I did ask her if he had a nice one 😂 but she said she didn’t remember. It must not have been memorable. He’s always been an f-boy from what I’ve heard

3. Wearing whiskey glasses

Morgan Wallen, he has a history of disorderly conduct and was arrested outside a bar in Nashville a couple years ago.

4. Assclown Hater

I live in Nashville and I will NEVER understand how this assclown has so many fans. That loser definitely captured the Wal-Mart crowd’s hearts with his basic bro country foolery. I look forward to the day he’s relegated to performing the state fair circuit.

5. Melissa

None of that is the least bit surprising if you know anything about Morgan Wallen

6. Oops

Wonder what Paige Lorenz has to say about this since they’ve been supposedly dating

• Kc

I read somewhere that they broke up because he cheated on her. Seems accurate based on this.

• Morgan gossip

Ooo share the tea on this please!!

7. Shannon Beador

Clearly and unpopular opinions but his songs are fire

• Morgan gossip

Agreed! Maybe all this tea is true but he sold out multiple nights at Madison Square Garden and has sold out almost every venue on his first headlining tour. The songs and popularity are undeniable.

8. DBag

Saw him at Bakers Bay in the Bahamas this summer and he was a drunken d-bag. Tried to fight the bartender because he wouldn’t play his music.