Bros to foes…

Apr 7, 2022

Text from image:

From: Hole In One
Email: [email protected]

Subject: Not his…

Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com:
Legend has it these two bro’s were besties…but things got tense. They tried to do a media push that their friendship was never close, it was just made that way but this isn’t true. One of them got too close to the other’s wife and that’s why they no longer speak. Soon after the couple had a baby……

1. Whoa

Ohhh DJ and Brooks tea.

• Nana

I love these pga gossip. My husband thinks I’m hilarious and asked “what is bravo and cocktails”.

These dudes are more drama than bravo.

• LPGA

But it can’t be Brooks and Johnson neither of them are married or have a kid

• Nana

Johnson’s has kids w Gretzky

• Birdie

Dustin is married to Paulina Gretzky (Wayne’s daughter) and they have two kids, River and Tatum

• Lisa

They actually arent married but are getting married very soon

2. Golfwife

Brooks and Dustin

3. PGA

DJ and brooks

4. Morgan

Dustin Johnson (wife Paulina) and Brooks Keopka (I asked my husband lol).

• ChucktownBlonde

DJ and Paulina aren’t married.

• Basically

They are essentially common law married though, been together 10+ years.

• Paulina

She just had her Bachelorette party in St Barth’s….. so they either tied the knot already or it’s coming up!

• Nan

They’ve been engaged forever…..I think he keeps being a sh*t. Why marry a dude when you have your own money and status? He’s baggage.

• It’s happening

Invites for the wedding have gone out

5. PGAtea

Jordan Speith maybe? They just had a baby in the fall. And he was super close with some of the other younger golfers on tour (Rickie – who the rumor about going through a glass table for being with someone’s wife was about, Smiley, etc.) they’d take trips to the Bahamas together and everything. But not so much in the last 1-2 years. Just guessing here though, I have no proof lol

• Notthecartgirl

Was thinking it was that same crew. Ricky, Speith, jt and smiley don’t kick it anymore.

6. Peg

It’s without a doubt DJ & Brooks…. They used to be inseparable. But right before Covid they played in the British Open together and some sh*t went down…. Off the course if you catch my drift. Between DJ & Brooks fiancè @ the time. Allegedly, true, without a doubt.

• Nana

DJ is a dirty dirty dog!!! Keep these pga coming!! I mean….if I have to watch golf my entire weekends at least this gives me the giggles

7. Veronicar

What show are DJ and Brooks on? Never heard of them.

• Nana

Haha!! No – they are only on the Gold Channel ;). They are Dustin Johnson and Brooks Kepoka (?). Pro golf bros. Brooks is totally bro, Dustin is sleazy dude who had a coke prob and is engaged to Wayne Gretzky daughter.

Looks like pga has more stds than vpr

8. Nana

Any Bryson gossip? Or is he just chugging smoothies with bros.

• Anon

Went to HS with his caddie. Hope he’s a good guy with no tea!!!

9. M

Austin Johnson and his brother Dustin.

10. Les

1- Dj and Brooks are not married. Both are engaged. 2- If this is about them, then it was over 5 years ago as DJ’a youngest son was born in 2017.

11. Ashley