Oh it’s Juicy….

Mar 30, 2022

There’s another reason she didn’t want his dirty laundry on television. Her ex husband has been very cool about the relationship, he wants her to be happy but his kids safety is obviously top priority. He is not here and he has to trust the person with his kids. His opinion is also very important to his kids. She spiraled at the thought that he would find out and influence his kids not to like her new boyfriend. Well he did obviously find out. It’s complicated because she still helps him financially in some ways and in business and promotion type dealings but he’s very unhappy and concerned with the situation . He thinks she should pump the breaks on marriage. Allegedly

1. Kat

Never thought i would miss juicy joe but here we are …

• AV

I’m here for Juicy Joe vs. Louie.

• KJ

This actually makes me hope Juicy can get back in the country now!

• Elizabeth

That’s never going to happen

• TRV

Joe had his shot. Landed in PRISON and ruined their marriage. Let’s keep it moving! Nothing to see here.

• Jen

And you think she is an innocent?

2. L

I have no idea how juicy Joe could be ok with this situation. Especially now that the kids live with Louie. Smh

• Ahh

That totally makes sense now…especially since 3 kids are still under age

• I said what I said

Juicy to the rescue! Help the girl realize her mistake

3. Jersey girl

You’re answer is right there- T helps him financially so he’s not going to go against what she wants. Its sickening to watch. Juicy Joe step up!

4. HBT

Never in my life did it think I would agree with Juicy Joe

5. Mimi

For once I’m on juicy Joe’s side. Never thought I’d say those words.

6. B*wife

Are people forgetting joe put T in jail?? Not a fan of Luis at all but he hasn’t done anything close to what Joe put her through for years

• Jennifer

YET!!!

• TRV

THIS 👆👆👆

7. Ellie

Why did I think this was Gina?

• Cat