Like father like daughter….

This former West coast housewife is ill equipped to help her daughter. She’s going down the same path as her father, who’s well known for addiction and tirades. Friends are hoping her mom is able to step in, sooner, rather than later. allegedly.

1. KWoww

Definitely Denise Richards and her oldest. Super sad

• Here for the tea

Not Denise, her mom passed away many years ago. Sounds like Teddi? Her dad has a well documented history of addiction.

• Jane

When they mean her mom, they mean the daughter’s mom. Def Denise. Sad because it’s not going to end well for her daughter

• Shantel

Oh I think they mean Charlie…the kid’s father…

• Kwoww

You’re reading it wrong. This former West coast housewife (Denise)is I’ll equipped to help her daughter (Sam). She’s (Sam) going down the same path as her father (Charlie Sheen),who’s well known for addiction and tirades. Friends are hoping her (Sam) mom (Denise) is able to step in, sooner, rather than later. allegedly.

• T

Cannot be as Denise’s Mom passed nearly 15 years ago.

• Ed

Definitely not, Denise’s dad is nothing like that. I would know she’s my favorite actress.

2. Sydnee

Kelly Dodd?

3. I blacked out

I think by “her mom” they meant the mother (the ex housewife) of the daughter mentioned. So Possibly Denise and Sam. Maybe Denise is playing dumb and won’t step in and everyone is hoping she will…… omg that was a spiral!!!!!!!

• NLG

It’s hard to step in when the kids are teens. Teen years are a different beast in itself. She could only try her best and pray her daughter realizes her mom is only trying to do what’s best for her (Sam).

4. E

Definitely Denise, she was on Jeff Lewis Friday talking about how they barely talk but hoping space will resolve issues since Sam is living at Charlies. Mentioned how she has a set of rules and he does or lack there of so Sam is with him and the relationship is strained.

5. Em

This is so sad, I had a feeling this would happen when she moved in with Charlie. I hope Denise can reach her, before it’s too late. 😔

6. Dr. No

Part of me wants to say Braunwin but her mom is so in the clouds and obsessed with her naked daughters that she probably finds this okay.

• Dr. No

Whooos read that wrong delete please lol