Very popular tour rock band…

This band has a cult following that follows them everywhere they go. He’s a cheater, allegedly!

1. MwithanE

Dave Mathews

2. Ew As If

I’m from Virginia. Definitely Dave Matthews.

3. Tico time

Let’s not forget when he dumped his entire tour bud full of shit into the chicago river, with passerbys on boats that morning.
    Dave is a dirty man. This is old news

• MS

Of course someone had to bring this up, cause I’m sure they totally did that on purpose. Insert eye roll emojis. Let’s focus on this instead of all the good things he does for so many causes. Nobody cares about this besides people that love to hate on the band.

• Xo

How do you dump an entire bus full of feces into a river not “on purpose” and then it just happens to land on a boat going under? I own an RV, that doesn’t just spontaneously happen, otherwise you’d regularly see dumps on the road.

• Crash Trash

Or when he dumps a pile of shit vocals into my ears anytime one of their songs play.

4. Sara

Maybe in his younger years. Don’t believe it now.

• MS

Same! All these stories, “when I was in college”, so yeah I’m sure he got around back when. I would too if a was in an all the sudden real popular band, or you know just in my 20’s in general, lol.

5. Mandy

There a rumors he slept with Kenny Chesne to. That one cracks me up.

6. CentralVaBravo

Everyone older than 45 in Central VA has a “Dave Matthews banged…” story.

7. Inquiring Minds

So did she say yes or no when he asked her 😂

8. Jolene

How is he still getting college girls? The music was popular before they were born.

• MS

These stories sound more like 15+ year old stories to me, not current, but just guessing based off how the intel reads.

9. Crashintome

He banged one of my friends from HS when she was 16 after one of his concerts in SF. He wanted to pee on her too but she said no

10. Kelly

I’ve actually met DM several times. He was sweet and a gentleman every single time… and very funny ☺️

• KM

Met him too a few years back and have gone to many of his concerts around the US. Super nice and funny – I was so star struck I couldn’t say anything but how sexy he was in person. Gave me a big ole bear hug while everyone else just got an arm around the shoulder. Have pics to prove it!