OC drama!

Sep 3, 2022

From: Orange Cunty
Email: [email protected]

Subject: Orange County filming

Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com:
Orange County drama – Allegedly Shannon is working with the canceled former OC a star behind the scenes to get rid of Gina. Latest plan is to say that because of her past with her ex husband it will be a trigger for Taylor. Grasping for straws. On an island by herself. It’s her swan song for sure. She’ll be in the company of the outrageous one soon.

1. Rosie Red

Theres zero chance Shannon hooked up with Dodd. How did Shannon get the job of Taylor’s keeper? If Taylor had any problems I’m sure she’s mature enough to handle them. Also, wouldn’t they WANT the drama of that? Isn’t that what reality shows want?

• Queen of fun

Shannon posts on Instagram with Kelly and her husband often.

2. Titsmcgee

Well, Gina sucks. I’d like to see her go

• Casita Flop

Same! Gina… goodbye! We won’t miss ya!

• Casita Flop

Same! Gina… goodbye! We won’t miss ya!

• TeamGinaNow

Shannon wanting to get rid of her that bad is making me want her to stay

• Denise

@TeamGinaNow, I agree with you. Now, I want her to stay.

3. It’s not always about you braunwyn

I wouldn’t mind to see Gina leave the show. I never cared for her and the atrocious extensions she always had

4. Meghan

I’m sure it is Kelly, they’ve been on Jeff Lewis live together and Kelly definitely is not a Gina fan 🤣🤣 nor am I to be honest.

5. Bye Gina ✌🏽

I’d take Dodd back any-day over watching Gina crawl up Heathers ass. At least Kelly was entertaining to watch, Gina is not.

6. Pls Get Broke Gina Off My Screen

Oh please, they’d NEVER fire Shannon to keep Gina. We’ve been begging for them to get rid of Gina for years. She is SO boring and her poorness is unwatchable. Read my lips production: these shows are meant to be ASPIRATIONAL, not relatable. If I wanted to watch someone be poor and pathetic in Orange County I’d just look in a mirror.

7. Gphilly

I love Kelly Dodd – she made the show interesting

• OC Native

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that I loved her BUT I know she would have put Dubrow in her place REAL fast, and that I definitely value. I think it was lame for them to fire her over politics. Bravo isn’t and never has been my moral compass, and she does represent a fair cross section of Orange County.