Blind…3/25/22

Mar 25, 2022

1. Breanna

Cameran and Leva?? That is insane if true

• Bravo_as_hel

Wow. That would be CRAZY. There were rumors about her husband cheating. I can’t imagine Leva being about that. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

• KD

I wouldn’t go as far to say that. DeuxMoi has posted a few blinds recently that are obviously about Leva and her own husband. Sounds like they have some skeletons in their closet. Anyways, when Leva signed on for the show, Cameran probably knew she had knowledge of the affair if the mistress was Leva’s friend, and she didn’t want it to come out on the show and ruin her husband’s reputation. I mean look at Jennifer’s husband now. Why do you think Jason never wanted to be on the show? Cam knew it would be brought up and hit the bricks.

2. Chas

Cameron? Affair with Madison?

3. Southern Charmer

Cam and the mysterious fan is Leva! Wish Cam stayed so we could see it on TV

4. Mandi

Cam and Leva 100

5. Michelle

Cam & leva???

• Kjo

I think it’s sad Cameron left the show to protect her husband who was actually cheating

6. Lindsay

Cameron and leva from southern charm

7. Mandi

Cam and Leva – 1000000 percent! Sad to hear it about Jason though, always seemed like such a nice guy.

8. Erica

cameran eubanks…? That’s my guess.

9. Just a guess

Cam and Leva?

10. Anon

I don’t believe this one. I don’t think Cam’s husband would cheat. Sorry.

• Me

Cam and Leva still follow each other on Instagram. Sorry, not buying it!

• Duh

Well the affair was w levas friend if you read it also unfollowing makes things obvious…

• M

leva stood up for Cameron so I think they are definitely friends still but I’m sure Cameron just wants no part in southern charm so the rumor doesn’t keep getting brought up.

• SippinTea

You can still follow someone and just hide all of their posts and stories.

• Anon

I don’t either!! There’s no way!!

• Yuck

The last reunion leva said Cam wasn’t speaking to her. It was asked as though the reason was leva joining the show. Either way Leva sucks

• Alex

She’s the worst. So much drama and so little personality.

11. Kathryn

So then Kathryn was right all along if this is true and Cam.

12. Sarah

Hope it’s not cam that’s extremely sad if he was cheating considering she only got pregnant for him.

13. Leslie

If this is about Cam and Leva, then who could it be that joined the show? I don’t think it would have been Madison. That’s toooo messy and someone would have let the cat out of the bag a long time ago.

• Cameron for life

Maybe it’s one of the cast members “friends” and not an actual cast member? Leva did say they hadn’t spoken in a while at the reunion.

• Bravo_as_hel

Leva joined the show. She was never on full time until Cam left.

14. Sarah