She’s making money….

Feb 9, 2022

Text from Image:

From: Making Money

Email: [email protected]

Subject: All about the Benjamin’s !

Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com: The daughter of this housewife got $50k last season. That pissed the Husbands off because they don’t get paid. It all goes to the Housewife. A couple of them went to the producers and told them that they weren’t filming anymore if they didn’t pay them. They only lasted a week. Also the daughter got more this season!!

1. Jennifer

It’s gotta be Gia – this is hilarious

2. Em

Gia,

They really pay them men nothing? I look forward to the mens nights, that’s crazy.

• Kimber

I think that means the kids don’t get the money, their Momma does.

3. Dee

Yes agreed, I’m over Melissa getting the victim narrative. I even read on a Reddit post that someone from bravo was fired for overly editing Melissa and Joe parts and essentially playing “ god “ with the storylines. It’s clear that Melissa played the victim and was a pick me girl

• Anon

I think you responded to my comment that this account deleted. She deleted bad comments about Melissa and Marge because they follow her insta account so she kisses their butt. Lol.

4. NYC

Well.. how would you know there are multiple private submissions unless you’re doing it on behalf of them?? So … stand down or stop following.. B&C fairly checks everyone fairly!

5. Brittany

House husbands especially on NJ should be paid! They often carry the show

• Shelia

RHONJ men ARE paid. But they’re the only ones. The husbands on the other franchises aren’t. I wonder if it’s Shannon’s oldest daughter.

• Jess

They are NOT a paid.

6. Shelia

It’s not Gia, it’s well known that RHONJ is the only franchise where the men ARE paid. It’s either another franchise or the tea is wrong.

• Anon

They aren’t paid lol I know I used to date one of them ☺️

• Anon

Wait so you cheated with one of the husbands???

• Anon

Frank is not married

7. Anon

This website deletes comments. And it deleted my comments about how Melissa has so much dirt on her and I’ve sent in blinds and they haven’t posted any because she follows this account. Be aware.

• Lauren