Mary filming for SLC?!

Jan 30, 2022

1. Ltl

Are you fucking kidding me? Jennie was fired (rightfully) but Mary’s words will be glossed over?…. She’s not fun villain for me.

• Ducking fravo

So it was okay for her to repeatedly say ” slanted eyes ” but Jennie was fired for having an opinion against BLM? Please. Mary has been openly racist agianst black people and now asian people. What kind of double standard is this? If you fire one “racist” ya need to fire them all.

• Lv

And racist against Hispanics!

2. Winelovinmama87

This is ABSURD if Mary is show next season. She is blatantly racist all the time. Her comments about African Americans and Asians are terrible. She needs to be fired.

• lola James

I think Mary is ignorant not racist. I would never say the comment about Jennie’s eyes but i honestly think Mary did not know that comment was racially insensitive. Also Jennie had a lot more than just an opinion about BLM did you see her posts?

3. ShadyFu#%inglady

Bravo covering for the problematic people once again…

4. J

What the F

5. Jen

she isn’t a fun villain for me either. She’s rude and weird in an uncomfortable way.

• Hi

In the beginning (season1) I used to love Mary! She was so quirky & would say hilarious wacky things like Kathy but my god has it gotten worse! It’s painful to watch. She’s miserable!

6. Stephanie

I am not a fan of hers at all. She is just awkward and it’s hard to watch. So many people have come forward for what her and her husband have done to them and yet she’s still on the show. She’s also been openly racist. Nice double standards Bravo.

7. Me

So Jenny has an option over BLM and is fired and yet someone slanders Mexicans, Chinese and every other race and still stays on the show?!?!?

• Z

Idk if this has any weight… Meredith said last nigh on WWHL Mary is no longer on the show. Also heard shes been an absolute nightmare for production and its a relief that she isnt coming back

8. J

Bravo is truly disgusting if this is true

9. Wth

She didn’t show up the reunion isn’t that breach of contract?

10. Sarcasm

So, all is well as long as you SAY IT TO THE PERSON. Bravo draws the line at posting it on a personal account. Got it. I was confused with right and wrong for a minute….

11. LostLuv

Mary needs the money I’m not surprised. She’s taken the empire her grandmother has built and destroyed it for all it was worth. Church isn’t open. They are gonna show that it’s open for when filming Mary’s scenes but it’s in all honesty closed down. Money isn’t flowing. She’s taken out loans. Now she has no choice but to start selling off some property for $$. So it’s only natural that even if she’s getting paid $16k or $60k however low the rhoslc salary really is that she swallow we pride and collect them coins in the name of bravo tryna expose her and her cult down LOL