The hookup everyone wants to know about…

Apr 8, 2022

Craig and Naomi hooked up in Vegas. It was before Craig and Paige were dating this summer and not during filming but obviously it’ll be discussed on the show because that’s when the cast found out. Naomi moved on to Whitney, some say to get her spot back on the show, who knows. Craig and Paige became exclusive a couple weeks before filming. Anon please!!!

1. She’s sew mean

Why does this make me sad

• Chucktown Chick

Unsurprising. Naomi was always a clout chaser. She used Craig to get on the show the first time. Then she was feeling herself highly and wanted to be a Cam clone/surgeon’s wife and hooked up with Metul, which was a bust because he didn’t want her on the show and was never going to marry her. Then she wants a new hookup with Craig to get back on the show, but he got the revenge pump and moved onto Paige, who he is truly in love with. Now, Naomi moves on to Whit as an easy 50-something mark because she is desperate to be back on the show.

• Nosey

This is spot on!!

• Taylor

You literally nailed it.

• The woman isn’t always to blame

Women are terrible to each other. Wow.

• Donna green

Paige, is that you?!

2. karlllllll

whitney???? really???? like ewwwww

3. LuvBugz123

I can’t stand Naomi. I can’t believe they had her come back. She was a rude stuck up b on the show and thought she was too good for the show. But as soon as Metal was cheating she came crawling back. And the whole Whitney and Craig hook up? How is she different from Kathryn? She loves to judge Kathryn so bad but does the same activities. KD was a 20 year old having fun, what’s her excuse.

• Lisa

#truth

4. Nana

Mamma approved? I swear…..he’s not into women.

• Slim Shady

I don’t think he’s into women either. Which makes this so cringe!

5. Don’t ask

ewww. pretty sure he tried 2 get back w/ her as well.

6. Fame chasing

So I read his book and listened to some podcasts she was on. He got her on the show and she played this role on the show that she didn’t like what he was doing with his life. In reality, she didn’t care until she started to believe that how she was acting for the cameras was reality. Sad. I hate that she left the show for Metul but she did say on the skinnyconfidential podcast that she had to beg her way back onto the show. So maybe this is how she did it.

7. Charleston Blonde

The Whitney hookup is 100% true. As they say on the show, Charleston is a small town and word gets around quickly. Naomi is a stuck up brat. On the show the first time around you see her treat Craig like garbage and then degrade Kathryn for doing essentially the same thing she did to get back on the show. She thought she was too good for the show when she was with Metul and now that things didn’t work out, she’s come crawling back. She probably expected Craig to just drop everything and come running back to her when she returned. Good for Craig on finding a girl who treats him well and that he is so in love with. I hope nothing but the best for him and Paige.

8. Titsmcgee

Funny how the girls all made such a big deal about Katherine hooking up with Whitney 😂

9. Lisa

Ok c’mon. Craig’s no angel either. He was a lazy ass when he was dating Naomi during the show, and she was bothered by it, rightfully so, I think. And he’s done his fair share of hooking up.

10. Justsaying222

I’m so disappointed in these comments. I’m happy this happened. Like WE ALL didn’t need that final bang with our ex😱😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Nancy

Same! Surprised at the Naomi hate. Like let her live her single life. I thought she was a little hard on Craig but let’s face it.. he was extremely lazy, drank too much, and now we’ve seen how awful he can be so there’s no feeling sorry for him. She was right to try to whip his ass into shape.

11. Chs

This is all weird bc I remember listening to a podcast of her (when with Metul) bashing S.C. and Craig. Then began talking about how toxic the show was. Since then, she’s slept with Craig & Whitt & is back on the show. Makes me laugh honestly.

12. Stassi

Naomi’s situation reminds me a lot of Stassi’s when she left to NY on her high-horse and also had to come crawling back to the show.