Selling lies….

1. Confusion

What is this about😂😂😂 is this shahs?? Jessica? Or selling sunset?

• Someone someone

Chrishell Stause

2. Nicole

This is so obvious. Chrishell Stause. Husband she cheated on is Justin Hartley. Marriage she broke up was DWTS dancer Gleb’s. And fake relationship was with the other dancer Keo. She seems awful and has no regards for others feelings. Classic narcissist.

• Confusion

not rlly obvious for people who dont watch dwts ive lit never heard of not one person u mentioned haha that sucks tho

• Twat ass gross B

She’s absolutely trash. Karma is a bitch and I hope it gets her skank ass.

3. Amy

Nooo! Oh she seems so sweet!

4. Katie B

Ummm I don’t know if I believe some of this

5. Truth sucks

Yeah I def heard something about this in the past but it never got any attention. Glad someone’s saying something because Chrishell has been selling lies since she first popped up on our tv screens.

I knew something was really off when she started dating Jason..

6. KG

She was so mean to her sister in selling sunset I knew right there that she was completely self absorbed

• Lana

Chrishell treated her sister like a peasant 🤬.
      If she mentions her growing up Homeless one more time ( For Sympathy) I’m gonna puke. A self serving, calculated narcissist!

7. Jessy

Yes – Chrishell! I’ve heard all of this before. So crazy.

8. Heidi

100% true

• LA

How do we know this wasn’t Christine saying this? 🤔

• Nelb

My exact thoughts

9. Katherine V.

This would explain why she needed two law firms to handle her divorce…. oh, and that NDA she made her ex-husband sign.

• Whoa

Whoa what?! Why did she need two law firms for her divorce?? Please spill the tea

10. Melissa

Definitely Chrishelle. Really disappointed though, I honestly believed her nice girl schtick. I can’t believe Justin didn’t even stick up for himself.

11. Cs

Christine is that you?

12. shes making me dizzy

And today she “came out of the closet”! My head is spinning