It’s not hunky dory….

1. Daisy

I’m not trying to defend Kathy/condone anything but lmao why do I feel like this is Lisa Rinna writing in? 😂

• Rinna Sucks

thanks Rinna for writing in ….. we still love Kathy more 😆

2. Titsmcgee

Kathy suck a dick your family sucks

3. Be honest

Definitely don’t condone what Kathy said, but we all knew it would be a matter of time before Kyle got tired of playing second best to her sister again on camera.

• Paris

What did Kathy say?

• JBJ

The f word, apparently. And I don’t mean f*ck.

• Lana

Rhymes with MAGGOT.🤬. I’m not surprised, Paris talks trash along those lines & worse. Oh those conservative Republicans 😤🤢

• Dee

Please don’t lump Conservative Republicans with this type of behavior and language. Not cool.

• Katie

Has nothing to do with politics- not everyone is an ignorant ass.

• Lynn

What does being a horrible person have to do with kyle richards? She didn’t make sure say it…

• Kim a favorite?!

Again?!? Maybe I missed it but when did she play second best to Kim?

• Sahar

Oh shit 😂

4. Ed Mason

I’m thinking one cast mate may have been Erika that didn’t get a C&D. Could Kyle have been the other not getting one also?

5. Play my song

DJ should’ve played her song.

6. Tess

I’m not believing any of this without proof. I don’t trust any of those ladies. And they will absolutely make up a disgusting rumor to get someone off the show. 🤷🏼‍♀️

However, if it it true the situation should be handled.

7. Did Erika & Rinna Write This??

I’m not buying this! She’s got a ton of gay close friends and as for the racial slur…do we think that the minorities on the show, G&C wouldn’t call her out? This ain’t passing the sniff test