It’s not hunky dory….

Mar 4, 2022

Text from image:

From: Hunky Dory Email: [email protected] Subject: Things that make you go hmmmm…. Spill It to BravoandCocktails.com: Funny how her lawyers send all media outlets cease and desists but doesn’t send one to The two cast mates who are ON RECORD ON CAMERA discussing. That’s pretty telling to me. I think it’s for deposition purposes if it got there. The parent network launched internal review. They interviewed all the women. Women were calling Andy expressing their concerns about it days after it happened. She called the DJ a disgusting slur after she requested a song and the dj told her he’s not playing it. This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Bravo and Cocktails (https://bravoandcocktails.com)

1. Daisy

I’m not trying to defend Kathy/condone anything but lmao why do I feel like this is Lisa Rinna writing in? 😂

• Rinna Sucks

thanks Rinna for writing in ….. we still love Kathy more 😆

2. Titsmcgee

Kathy suck a dick your family sucks

3. Be honest

Definitely don’t condone what Kathy said, but we all knew it would be a matter of time before Kyle got tired of playing second best to her sister again on camera.

• Paris

What did Kathy say?

• JBJ

The f word, apparently. And I don’t mean f*ck.

• Lana

Rhymes with MAGGOT.🤬. I’m not surprised, Paris talks trash along those lines & worse. Oh those conservative Republicans 😤🤢

• Dee

Please don’t lump Conservative Republicans with this type of behavior and language. Not cool.

• Katie

Has nothing to do with politics- not everyone is an ignorant ass.

• Lynn

What does being a horrible person have to do with kyle richards? She didn’t make sure say it…

• Kim a favorite?!

Again?!? Maybe I missed it but when did she play second best to Kim?

• Sahar

Oh shit 😂

4. Ed Mason

I’m thinking one cast mate may have been Erika that didn’t get a C&D. Could Kyle have been the other not getting one also?

5. Play my song

DJ should’ve played her song.

6. Tess

I’m not believing any of this without proof. I don’t trust any of those ladies. And they will absolutely make up a disgusting rumor to get someone off the show. 🤷🏼‍♀️

However, if it it true the situation should be handled.

7. Did Erika & Rinna Write This??

I’m not buying this! She’s got a ton of gay close friends and as for the racial slur…do we think that the minorities on the show, G&C wouldn’t call her out? This ain’t passing the sniff test