She’s expecting!

Expect a pregnancy announcement soon. Anon, but a “bar star” is currently pregnant. If you look for clues, you can find them. 🤫. Allegedly.

1. Sh

Carl and Lindsey. Recently night a car and on WWHL she said she hadn’t been drinking for 2 months…

• ALNO2

And if you look at her IG, the last pic looks like she has a little baby bump💕

• H

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heck No

Heck no, she did not look pregnant on her Insta – she’s teeny!

• Sem

Bar star is someone from Vanderpump rules

• Fose All Day

Definitely. Stated she hasn’t been drinking for 2months and when Andy asked her what she was drinking that night she said Fose. End of February would totally line up with 3months, around the time most people announce. It’s for sure them

• Bm

Hopefully not another miscarriage since she’s been jabbed

• Jules

🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

• Moderna

Take your anti-vac ass outta here.

• Science is Real

You’re disgusting and misinformed

• Mbb

Hopefully she has a successful safe pregnancy free of stupid rumor based bullshit. Like two friends triple vac’d who just had their healthy babies. 😊

• Foodforthought

Good for you but guess what there are some women who aren’t as lucky as you!!! So be mf grateful about your experience and stfu. Some women can’t even have babies anymore because of the jab dummy.

• liv

you’re gross 🤮 just had my healthy baby boy after being “jabbed” bye hater 👋🏼

• Sammy

Are you serious? That’s what you say because someone has been vaccinated? You’re disgusting. I hate posting on stupidity but this was warranted. This is a forum about rumors and gossip about people who put their lives out there for everyone to see. It should be fun and your stupid ass comments just took all that away. Go get a life, and might I add I could care less about vaccination status people can do whatever they chose to do, I’m more concerned about the comment about miscarriage. That’s all! Thank you for listening to my rant.

• Triple vaxxed

You’re in the wrong place, Qracker. Beat it.

• Katinka Babinka

I think it’s either Katie or Ariana from VPR 💗. Leaning more toward Ariana based on recent pictures/stories of her hiding her tummy or being conveniently behind something. Either way, mazel tov to the either of them 💗🍾

• KimK

Hopefully you won’t need a ventilator and die wench. Get ur sick ass out. Even if that’s what you believe. That’s how ur gonna respond? I hope Darwinism handles you

• Grow Up

You’re all pretty disgusting. Seriously, no human kindness or decency. You guys are bickering over personal medical decisions. Seriously, reflect on that.

• VERONICAR

Is she a “bar star” though?

• Not Hubbs

Exactly. I was thinking someone from pump rules with the bar hint.

• Sara

Not bar stars. Bar stars refer to Vanderpump kids

• Anon

I’m sorry but there is NO way it’s Lindsey. Did you see what she wore on WWHL?! We would know if she was two months pregnant in that outfit

2. Liv

Katie and Schwartz? 👀

• Foo Foo

Makes sense why they weren’t in the studio for VPR reunion

• Someone

Definitely them. Lindsay is not drinking because she’s dating a sober man. I guarantee it’s Katie.

3. Bravo

Katie and Schwartz

• J

Brittany from VPR

• AV

My guess, too.

• MLB

I hope so!!!!

4. M

Katie and Schwartz

5. Aimeeee

Brittany…. On her birthday cake that Ajax posted it said “congratulations and happy birthday”

• Suzy

Oh i didn’t even think about Brittany! I saw the congratulations too and thought it was related to her Jenny Craig thing. I was thinking Katie

• LC

I was thinking the same thing. The cake said congratulations. And I think usually when someone signs up to be a weight loss spokesperson, they usually hide out so that they can do a big reveal of how much weight they loss.

6. CAS

Bar Star in the title sounds like someone from Vanderpump Rules.

7. Sarah

I really hope it’s Katie and Schwartz!

8. VERONICAR

Hopefully it isn’t Katie and Schwartz. They need a divorce, not a baby.

• Kimber

You’re not wrong

• Don’t Procreate to Save Your Marriage

THIS! They absolutely don’t need to bring a child into their mess of a relationship. They can’t even handle Sandevol in the middle, how will the handle a baby?!

• Idiots are everywhere

You’re an idiot. I’m sure you know so much about their relationship from watching a highly edited tv show. Get a life

9. Tee

100% agree but she gives me “baby will save our relationship” vibes, which they absolutely do not.

10. Housewifeaholic

Katie would also make sense with previous posts of Schwartz being out without her. They definitely have their own dynamic but there’s probably a lot we don’t see that isn’t as toxic as production plays it.

11. Jackie

Tom and Ariana!!!

12. Tom Tom

Ariana?! Bar star = bartender and cocktails book. And fuck the anti vaxxer – your negativity is more toxic than anything.

13. Wah

Did anyone else notice that Scheana swapped her full drink for Brock’s empty one? 👀

• Bravofan

I did notice that but assumed it was connected to the fact that she’s breastfeeding still

14. Lovebravo

Y’all are ducking sheep and it’s gross. Women are very much so facing pregnancy issues and even menstruation issues due to the jab! Hence my sister being one of them. Just because it isn’t on whatever bs mainstream media you religiously follow and choose to believe doesn’t mean there aren’t women who are experiencing this and it’s very much an un talked about issue since no one wants to talk about the downsides of the jab. & yes I got The jab too so miss me with that antivax bs

• Antivaxxers are whack

youre an ignorant fool. Take your antivax bullshit somewhere else. Fingers crossed that you get Covid and stop breathing you misinformed loser. When that happens don’t go to the doctor because you DESERVE to rot.

15. Anna

Genuinely curious where this term “the jab” originated? People have been getting vaccines for decades and they’re never commonly referred to as “the jab” by antivaxxers….now it’s literally the only way they refer to the covid vaccine

16. Lisa

Obviously with the new she’s married again it Shena