Pregnant!

Popular Bravo couple is expecting! The entire cast knows and is sworn to secrecy. They plan on announcing late February/ Early March. Allegedly.

1. Anon

Carl and Linds?

• Anon

Kyle said on WWHL last night that they bought a car. People with a baby need a car lol

• Anon Plz

Ooh I thought they meant Craig and Paige bought a car. I was quite confused how that would work logistically 😆

• Bill

Katie & Schwartz??

• Laura

I would’ve thought this too until I saw the pictures Lindsay posted yesterday. Clearly not pregnant

• Talia

That doesn’t mean anything. Influencers post old pictures all the time to keep secrets like this under wraps. Rihanna did the same thing to keep her pregnancy a secret

• Anon

Yes because she said she wasn’t drinking a couple weeks ago and hadn’t for the previous 2 months

• Tiffany

She said on WWHL she hadn’t drank for 5 months I believe.

2. J

I bet it’s Teresa and Luis

• Karen

Highly unlikely. She is 49

• MwithanE

Oh god let’s hope not

• Kelly

Doubtful, she’s most likely entering menopause… past the baby making age

• Sarah 🙄

😂😂😂😂😂

• Bravolovebaby

I’m calling it that it’s Lindsay & Carl due to the fact that they just bought a car. What new couples first purchase is a CAR?!

• Stephanie

and she stopped drinking!

3. Anon

Please let it be Katie and Schwartz

• LisaCee

Yesssss!

• Tina

Oh, I hope so!! 🤞🏼

• TheBaby

oh god no, the last thing that couple needs is a baby. Schwartz needs to grow up and go to rehab.

• Heather

I bet it’s Katie & Schwartz!

4. Craig's mistress

Paige & Craig?!

5. Sew Down On Me

Paige & Craig?!

6. A

I really hope it’s Robin and Juan!

• Kenzie

Yuck. I don’t. She’s been super vocal about not wanting to and that he was not a supportive/helpful partner with their older kids

• Could it be

Maybe Candy gal though?

7. I said what I said

Please be Katie and Schwartzy.

8. Asia

Amanda & Kyle? I don’t think I saw Amanda drinking lastnight on WWHL

• Cassie

I was wondering the same thing!

• Sara

Kyle & Amanda.

• Ms. T

Her top was really loose last night as well. If she is and doesn’t want to show yet it was the perfect outfit to wear.

• Randy

It looks like she was drinking champagne on her instagram story

• Lori

Katie and Schwartz. There was a hashtag on one of their picture that hinted at it

• Bravoandcockies

And she wore that cool oversized blazer w/o cleavage?! K now I def think it’s Amanda!

• Kymanda

Did you see her abs in the pics she posted from her honeymoon 2 weeks ago? I doubt it’s them

• JMC

I feel like he isn’t popular lol

• Tomas

It’s for sure them. She was drinking what looked like champagne on her IG backstage, but it could have been non alcoholic. Rumor is that it’s them expecting.

9. Kgg

Def Amanda and Kyle. Her outfit last night was giveaway. 100%

• Kellz

Amanda seemed really drunk in her instagram story over the weekend but who knows. I’m hoping for Katie & Tom!

10. JamiePNW

Katie and Tom?! Please Lord let there be a little Maloney or Schwartzy on the way 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Linds

Lindsay said on WWHL she wasnt drinking for 2 months! Hello!? She was drinking frose

11. Kimmie

Ashley and Michael?

12. Yo-yo

See I don’t think it’s Amanda, she was just on vacay getting drinks and positing pics of her abs lol I hope it’s Katie and tom

• Tomas

It’s Amanda

13. Ash

I think Amanda and Kyle .. her outfit on wwhl is like a page out of Katelyn Brown’s book (her suit at CMA to cover pregnancy). I hope they take the baby to summer house haha

14. Nunya

I don’t think it was Amanda because she was just drinking a lot on their honeymoon and Feb would be too early to announce even if she found out now….
    Also last night on WWHL when Andy asked how she copes with watching the show back, she mentioned she drinks to basically numb the pain. I’m paraphrasing here a lot but you catch my drift.

I think Carl and Linds. He’s in a really good place and probably wanting a baby and we all know Lindsay has wanted a baby since season 1.

15. BravoB

I don’t think it would be Kymanda because they are disliked by some, and I don’t think Katie & Schwartz bc they are also disliked by a lot of people.

The blind says ‘bravo couple’, so I think that means not housewives. It also says ‘popular’ so I think that’s a clue it’s a couple that generally is well liked by everyone. My guesses would be Tom & Ariana or Paige & Craig.

• JMo998

You think Tom and Ariana are better liked than Katie and Schwartz? Not a chance.

16. K

Katie + Tom for sure. They didn’t fly out to the reunion due to taking “extra precautions”

• VPR

i’m pretty sure the reunion was filmed in California, no flying would’ve been required for the cast! i think rumor was maybe one of them tested positive?

• Me

Katie was out at a club on her birthday a few weeks ago, which seems kind of risky (in terms of COVID). I hope it’s them though.

• Alina

Me too!

• Cookie on the way

1000% I know it is Amanda from Summer House. Look for an announcement with a cookie.

17. Mullsy

Melissa & Joe

18. HubbHouse Carlito

It has to be Lindsay and Carl. Did you see Amanda’s face when Kyle said on WWHL that they bought a car?! Also why would they suddenly announce their relationship like they did? The Feb/March announcement would line up to when WH would film too if she had to back out of filming and would be right before they film the reunion for SH.

19. Robs163

Katie/Tom – they video’d into the reunion “out of an abundance of precaution”. Everyone else (except LaLa was there in person).

20. Crystal

Katie and Swartz

21. Kenzie

Carl and Lindsey!! Tonight on wwhl she’s drinking frose and said she hasn’t drank in 2 months. And they bought a car

• Morgan

Totally came here to say this after tonight’s WWHL! Def agree that it’s Carl and Lindsey!

• Summer House Stan

She mentioned she hasn’t been drinking in support of Carl’s sober lifestyle and this wasn’t the first mention of not drinking (she talked about it when she was on WWHL with Danielle earlier this year). I wouldn’t be surprised it’s them, but I don’t think the not drinking is the obvious reason everyone’s making it out to be.

22. Lostluv

After last nights WWHL with Lindsey & Danielle is has to be Lindsey. She mentioned she’s been sober for 2 months.. could be because of Carl but also because she’s got a bun in the oven. Also she was drinking Fauxse and I know damn well she’s rather be drinking Rose then Fauxse. Another clue would be her & Carl just bought a car together. Who knows maybe a minivan or a large suv 🤪 makes sense why it would be Lindsey & she have ppl sworn to secrecy. She just had a miscarriage not to long ago and doesn’t want to just announce she’s preggos without riding it out to make sure everything is okay first.

23. Summer House Addict

Agreed Carl and Lindsay based on WWHL

24. Mich

I think it’s Carl and Lindsey because she hasn’t been drinking the last two times on WWHL.

25. Portale Edukacyjne

Have you thought about adding some videos to your article? I think it might enhance viewers understanding.