So, what do you all think about the Cocktail Party site so far?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Amanda

We’d love to hear what you all think so far. Please, be honest!

You can always reach out to Amanda privately at [email protected] as well. Thanks!

• #19992 Quote
      Melanie Alvarez

Is there an app version? The website isn’t friendly on my phone. Also, there’s this annoying video in the bottom corner (this day in history) how do I get rid of it?!!! Still diving in to everything but enjoying it.

• #20042 Quote
        Kristin

I agree, I’m finding the community pages especially difficult to use because of that video at the bottom. I’m using the current version of safari on an iPhone.

• #20114 Quote
        Heather

I think the content is great!! The site- at least on iPhone, is not super user friendly. The biggest things I would want changed would be to 1) get the podcast onto Apple Podcasts (so we don’t have to go to the site- I couldn’t listen yesterday in my car bc the site wouldn’t load, so just listened to the one today on Apple Podcasts) 2) I would also love to be able to comment on posts (especially on the public page) without my full name being there. I love that I stay logged in- but initials or something would be more ideal 🙂 thank you B & Amanda!!!

• #20126 Quote
          Rach_lynns

Agreed! My only issue right now is that advertisement in the bottom corner. It doesn’t bother me that it’s an add as much as it covers the “submit” button so I have to contort my phone to be able to submit anything. And if I’m on the computer I can’t get around it.

• #20133 Quote
          Tara Vernieri

If you check the email you got when you signed up it will tell you how to add the podcast to apple podcast.

• #20191 Quote
            Heather

Omg thank you Tara! That is super helpful

• This reply was modified 2 days, 1 hour ago by Heather.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.