Below Deck Med

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BetterBelieveItsBravo.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Bravo obsessed

Did anyone watch below deck med? I think they had the worst chief stew in the history of the franchise. I could not stand her lol

• #19795 Quote
        proseccoprincess

The one that just started? I’m behind on that . The chef that had a Twitter war with Austen? Lol she’s very unhinged!

• #20070 Quote
          BetterBelieveItsBravo

Yes!!! Natasha was disappointing. I loved her energy at first, but it went downhill from there!

***On a side note. Now since Below Deck and Below Deck Adventure has arrived, would anyone be interested in having Below Deck/BelowDeck Adventure discussions?

• #20071 Quote
            Bravo obsessed

I’m down! I’ve started Below Deck and forgot about the adventure one, will have to check it out.

• #20086 Quote
              Saydie Eschete

Yes, I agree that she was not the greatest cheif stew, but I didn’t care for many of the stews. I felt like they were very bitchy and winey.

• #20255 Quote
                D

Worst chief stew ever!!!!! Her manipulation and catty vibe + lacking any level of self awareness and accountability was horrifying. Kyle came off fun at first then went downhill fast. Dave was a mess and made horrible choices. Chaotic season that wasn’t as fun as I was hoping it would be. Sandy stays oblivious too lol. I’m totally down for post Below Deck and Adventure talks!

• #20410 Quote
                  Paige Palmer

YEAHHHH!!! With so many BD franchises we must discuss!

Looks like the Capt Sandy will be taking over for an ailing Poseidon aka Stud of the Sea aka Capt Lee. Can’t stand her, but got some mad love for our first male Chief Stew Fraser. Love me some Cheffie Rachel. She’s definitely settled down since we last saw her!

• #20631 Quote
                    BetterBelieveItsBravo

How should we start the Below Deck discussions? Do we create a new post or just comment on this post?

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.